Page 1 of 7If you have to install PlayJoom successfully, you have to add the first tracks into the database. This script describes how this works.
- Login as SuperUser (administrator)
- Go into the PlayJoom configuration
- Set up in the Option Filesmanagement -> Path to files folder, e.g. c:\audio
- Set up in the Option Filesmanagement -> Maximum Size, e.g. 400
- Save the configuration and go into the Audiotracks Manager
- Click on green button New tracks
- Choose in the file manager the folder of which you like to add the audio files
- Click on the green Button Add Tracks
- Now, the audio files will be automatically stored in the PlayJoom database
Click to Next to get more details.
- Next >>
Template by download.teglo.info